Conduct Risk Manager - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client is an established Bank and they are looking for an interim Conduct Risk specialist who will be focused on embedding the appropriate conduct risk management methodologies and processes into their daily activities.
- Designing and developing suitable initiatives to support the business in its identification, assessment, management and reporting of conduct risks.
- Ensuring systems and processes are fit for purpose
- Supporting the management of risks which materialise
- Delivery of a Conduct Risk Dashboard and delivery of a Risk Register
- Have a core understanding of Conduct Risk and a strong knowledge of FCA regulations
- Experience of engagement with the FCA
- Retail Banking experience is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels