Conduct and Compliance Associate - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Job Title: Conduct and Compliance Associate
Our client is currently looking for a Conduct and Compliance Associate to join their team in either London or Brighton. The successful candidate would be expected to oversee the handling of customer and broker complaints across the Group. As well as monitor conduct issues throughout the product life cycle and ensure an appropriate and effective Conduct Risk framework is in place across the Group.
- Oversee and manage the process for handling complaints within the Group
- Management of Ombudsman relationships
- Coordinate, analyse and identify trends on conduct performance data and propose recommendations where appropriate
- Provision of management information relating to complaints handling and conduct risk
- Screen customer materials, including websites, for conduct issues
- Check telephone call scripts and listen to customer calls
- Work with business partners on conduct issues and initiatives
- Ensure appropriate action is taken to address new regulatory requirements on conduct issues
- Liaison with regulators, including Lloyd's on conduct issues
- Oversee outsourced and external complaints handlers to ensure Conduct Risk issues are mitigated
- Ensure any Compliance or Conduct aspects of Claims Technical Audits are reviewed
ACS are recruiting for a Conduct and Compliance Associate. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Conduct and Compliance Associate, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Conduct and Compliance Associate. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Conduct and Compliance Associate with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Conduct and Compliance Associate role you desire.