Consultant, Risk Analytics - £58k-£70k BonusBenefits - Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, SL7
Consultant, Risk Analytics, £58k-£70k + Bonus + Car + Benefits
SAS, SQL, Scorecards, Modelling, Predictive Modelling, Statistics, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Python, VBA, Hadoop, Big Data
Do you uncover the truth and meaning in data?
Are you passionate about predictive modelling and understanding the true meaning of data?
If you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a world leading brand, this is the job for you...
About the role
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of commercial information and insight. You will become a valuable member of the Advanced Analytics Services team that is responsible for the development of commercial scores across the world. You will be expected to work closely with internal and external customers, and ensure that the analytical solutions meet the customer needs, and bring sustainable revenue.
- Develop predictive and descriptive solutions for risk & compliance, sales & marketing.
- Work independently or as part of a team on complex projects from beginning to end.
- Analyse and interpret large amounts of global data assets. Communicate complex analytics results in terms that are meaningful to business leaders and customers.
What we're looking for
- Postgraduate degree (MSc, MBA or PhD) in a quantitative/applied field with good academic credentials in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, Engineering or Economics.
- A track record of developing predictive analytics solutions that solve real business problems.
- Hands-on experience using SAS. SAS is essential. Experience with SPSS, R, Python and SQL as well will give you a very competitive advantage.
- Willingness to use the Hadoop environment for data mining and analysis. Training can be given.
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, problem solving, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
If you have a quantitative mind, enjoy problem solving, can statistically model using SAS or similar software then this really is a superb opportunity. Maybe you build Credit Risk models, such as consumer scorecards or PD models etc. That experience is also of interest to us.
For immediate consideration please send your CV.