Corporate Actions Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
*Corporate Actions Administrator- Global Asset Management Bank- 6 Months- Manchester*
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, require a Corporate Actions Administrator to join the Corporate Actions department on an initial 6 month contract with scope for long term extension. This contract will be based at their Manchester office.
- Comparing market information for discrepancies
- Creating corporate actions events on the internal systems
- Carrying out reconciliations
- Gathering client responses on corporate actions
- Sending client's instructions to the market
- Processing client payments
- Answering client queries
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Adaptable in a fast paced environment
- A strong desire for excellence and client service
- Conscientious in approach and able to work proactively
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word and ability to adapt to new systems
- Risk Aware
- Recent graduate with a relevant degree in economics/ financial services would be desirable.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.