Corporate Banking Officer / Loan Officer - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Job Title: Corporate Banking Officer / New Loan Officer
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: Liverpool Street, City of London
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Main Function of Job
To process and administrate the Bank's direct and syndicated lending, Credit Approval process, Loan Operations, Loan agency business, process agent business regarding the debt financing.
- Manage overall Loan Operation task (ex. Manage Schedule for Drawdown, Loan related Payment, Interest Receipt, Interest Rate Roll-Over, etc.).
- Responsibility for preparing/supporting Credit Manager and Corporate Banking Manager in the case of loan approvals including writing Credit Application Forms.
- Prepare/Support 'Head of Corporate Banking' for all aspects of the Legal Documentation, Drawdown process for areas of business above.
- Prepare/Support for Monthly Risk Management Committee (RMC) Report for Loan Part (includes Covenant check).
- Support 'Head of Corporate Banking' for preparing strategy and plans for review by Senior Management for the development of the Branch's banking business.
- Assist management of 'Head of Corporate Banking' for all aspects of the Branch's Loan Task.
- Administration for loan agency work and debt financing process agency work undertaken by the Branch.
- To prepare the prompt filing of all reporting requirements to Head Office.
- To liaise with other departments of the Branch on all matters of new issues, participations and the funding thereof and prepare a situation report on such to the Risk Management Committee (RMC).
- To perform all other duties as may be reasonably be requested by the 'Head of Corporate Banking'.