Corporate Client Services - London, United Kingdom,
You will be responsible for day to day administration of employee benefits schemes including Group Personal Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Master Trust, Group Private Medical Insurance, Group Critical Illness and voluntary benefits schemes.
Your duties will include but are not exhaustive of:
GPPs and Master Trust
· You will have knowledge of auto enrolment and have the confidence to deal with all queries from employers and employees relating to auto enrolment.
· You will carry out pension contribution file submissions without editing data.
· You will ensure that your clients are kept informed of advance pension scheme deductions or any other matters that they must action.
· You will prepare and issue client payrolls on pension schemes in an accurate and timely manner. It is beneficial in all cases that this information is double checked for errors.
· You will process any new member applications in a timely and accurate manner. Checking Policy Documentation where required.
· You will ensure advance notification of renewal to client and requesting the necessary information in advance and thereafter ensuring that the Annual Benefit Statements have been issued to all members.
· You will ensure that any scheme queries are executed in a professional and timely manner at all times.
Group Risk Schemes
· You will ensure advance notification of renewal to client and requesting the necessary information required for renewal or rebroke, as required
· Rebrokes will generally be conducted every 2 years. You will be responsible for collating the data and issuing this to the market to obtain terms. You will thereafter check all quotations to ensure that they have been prepared on the correct basis then prepare a draft recommendation report to be signed off by the Consultant.
· You will be required to check the accuracy of renewal accounts before issuing these to the client.
· You will advise the employer of any members requiring underwriting and process all cases through to completion.
· You will conduct the set-up of new group risk schemes where required.
· You will be required to check the accuracy of Policy Documentation before issuing to the client.
Our London 2 Corporate in-house administration system is Adviser Office (AO). On this system we log all Corporate client holdings, commissions and diary entries.
You must ensure that AO is fully up to date at all times with address details, policy change effective dates, policy numbers etc. It is especially important that all work undertaken is logged within the Tasks.
Assistance to Consultant
· Ensuring that The Consultant is provided with the relevant Compliance Documentation, as required.
· Preparation of rebroke recommendations.
· Preparation of scheme governance documentation in advance of annual review meetings.
· Preparing client valuations within a requested timescale and present these to the Consultant or send to client having being checked for errors.
· Periodic attendance of meetings to provide administration updates.
· You will process new business cases such as new schemes for existing clients. You will firstly ensure that the new business case is fully compliant and thereafter check that the application forms are fully completed and signed before sending to insurer and processing this through to completion.
· You will record all new business details to AO.
· You will file all new business files in accordance with the issued InVu instructions.
· You will be required to check the accuracy of all Policy Documentation before issuing these to the client.
· You will assist with commission queries or amendments where requested or required.
· You will be responsible for issuing fee notes to client and sending copies to Finance.
· You will respond in a timely manner to any queries raised by Finance team regarding fees etc.
· You will ensure prompt amendments of any compliance file issues that are assigned
· You will be responsible for flagging any potential complaint or complaint either written or verbal to your Manager by following the Incident Breaches Procedure.
· You will assist with the answering of telephones.
· You will be required to attend team meetings and training sessions.
· Maintain suitable records and periodically report on activity and progress.
· Ensure all processes and procedures are followed.
· Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
· Previous financial services experience is preferable
· Excellent attention to detail
· IT skills
· Team Player
· Good communication skills - verbal and written
· Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
· Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
· Ability to multi-task
· Demonstration of initiative