Corporate Credit Officer AVP - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading provider of financial services.
- Pro-actively engaging with the front office to structure solutions which assist its growth, minimize the bank's expected loss and are in compliance with internal policies.
- Approving or recommending for approval new credit extensions, amendments, renewals and/or re-financings.
- Performing counterparty credit analysis including, but not limited to, credit due diligence meetings, cash flow and liquidity analysis, sensitivity analysis, and collateral and enterprise valuation analysis.
- Reviewing and revising obligor specific internal risk ratings and SNC ratings assigned to capture differing degrees of credit risk over time.
- Evidencing a robust assessment of existing credit exposure through quarterly and annual monitoring reports.
- Identifying early remedial action on deteriorating credits, working jointly with the workout department to manage problem credits and/or workout situations.
- Ensuring information systems measure obligor specific credit risk, including the composition, quality, and concentration of risk correctly against relevant limits.
- Provision of comprehensive and timely portfolio reporting.
- We want you to contribute your strong interpersonal skills to our team.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced credit risk management professional already working in a major commercial or investment bank.
- She or he is likely to have experience in credit risk management, with a focus on leveraged finance and/or investment grade corporate lending.
- You welcome diversity and want to work in a collaborative environment.