Corporate Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Active involvement in the preparation of credit proposals and renewals for correspondent banks on a as needed basis and corporate/client facilities including credit cards, all for submission to Management Committee or Credit Committee.
- Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio.
- Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk.
- Keeping up with policy changes/updates and delivering on regulatory and audit requirements.
- Ensure current market valuations on any security or properties offered as security are obtained and assessed at each renewal but not less than annually.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, credit support and legal knowledge with associated risk assessment and research skills. It is vital that your balance sheet analysis is very strong.
The starting salary for this position will range £55,000 to £65,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.