Corporate FX Sales Executive (Deliverable FX) - FCA Regulated Company - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Deliverable Corporate FX Sales Executive
Permanent / Full Time
Location: London, City
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus commission (Negotiable)
We are looking for an experienced deliverable fx sales executive for a leading independent FCA regulated deliverable fx broking company based in the heart of the City of London.
Based in the heart of London's financial district our client has developed to become one of the leading foreign exchange businesses within the UK.
They have been offering tailored solutions to both businesses and private clients since 2008.
In an often cluttered industry, our client understand that combining first class levels of service and the latest in secure online technology caters exactly to the needs of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of the fx products and services.
- The ability to generate new business.
- Excellent knowledge of the company and its products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Maintain strong professional contacts and relationships as well as generating new business.
- Experience in dealing fx markets
- Meet individual targets in relation to assets under management and revenue generation.
- Attend business meetings.
- Maximise retention as well as growing and managing your business by maintaining regular contact with clients in order to be aware of their requirements, to advise on business and market developments and to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain the necessary FCA and Company regulatory requirements.
Working Hours and Remuneration
- Holiday 25 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Salary basic + commission