Corporate Secretarial Manager, Corporate Services: London - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Global Corporate Services provider based in London.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has corporate administration experience, looking to take a step up by leading one of the teams in the company's portfolio groups within the Corporate Services department.
- You will have day to day responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be responsible for leading the company secretarial service delivery for various holding companies and asset owning companies for a key infrastructure client;
- As Manager, you will be responsible for up to date technical knowledge and ensuring operational excellence is delivered to clients.
- You will provide support, guidance, development and review work produced; and
- While employed as a Manager, you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one (e.g. ICSA).
- UK Corporate Secretarial experience
- In-depth knowledge of Blueprint
- Experience of working with clients directly (client facing)
- Transactional experience
Basic salary between £55,000 - £70,000 per annum (negotiable - depending on experience) plus benefits.