Corporate Services Manager - Corporate, Fund and Private Client Admini - London, United Kingdom,
A global provider of Corporate, Fund and Private Client Administration services are looking to expand their London presence by hiring a Corporate Services Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have a STEP or ICSA qualification, with experience in Corporate Administration, Investments, Real Estate and Tax issues - now looking to take the next step with your career.
The Role Summary:
- Responsible for providing the corporate service to clients of the UK office and to ensure that all local regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Deal with enquiries and co-ordinate the set-up of corporate structures and corporate relationships.
- Maintain a strong awareness of the business and regulatory environment.
- The manager will have a direct reporting line to the Directors.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Team Leadership: Adhere to the business' principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are also relayed to other members of the business.
- Client Services: To provide corporates services (including but not limited to Company Secretarial services) to the clients.
- Financial: Demonstrate commercial acumen and a professional business approach to all areas of work and management.