Counterparty Risk Manager - Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, WD171
Our client, a leading provider of lending and savings products has an interesting opportunity with a Counterparty Risk Manager to join the business.
The Counterparty Risk Manager will lead and manage the Counterparty Risk Management function for the business, this will include;
- Risk reporting and limits oversight
- Oversight of credit risk data management
- Monitoring and reporting on Concentration Risk
- Reviewing retail lending control through assurance of manual underwriting operations
- Reviewing automated underwriting decision making through challenge of the models used for decision making.
- Monitoring Large Exposure positions
- Oversight of liquidity position
- Oversight of IRBB
- Reviewing and challenge of ICAPP and ILAAP.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Excellent understanding and previous experience of counterparty risk management
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of ICAAP and ILAAP.
- Previous experience of managing and reporting on liquidity positions.
- Retail lending financial services experience
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience then please apply now.