Credit Administration Officer - Property Finance and SME Banking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Your role will be responsible for the execution of standard policy & process, compliance with the bank's internal policy & procedures as well as applicable external rules and regulations.
Verify documentation, limits, collateral monitoring & escalation in accordance with Bank policy.
Responsibility for a timely follow up process in respect credit related matters which are outstanding.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
1.) Deliver on credit facility limit activation and loans disbursal.
2.) Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Limit Management & Control processes being:
- 90 days limit expiry process
- Approval document check
- Limit input and update.
3. Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Collateral Management & Control process being:
- Line Management via e-memo
- Perfection of security process
- Collateral input and update
4.) Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Documentation process to generate reports on:
- Property collateral including monitoring and control of assignment of rent
- Limit expiries
- Database of approvals
- FAP provisions
- High LTV
- Watch, TOD, EOL, Loans overdue, TR & BD overdue.
- New Limits report
5. Assist branch staff with issues relating to credit documentation and limit and collateral management.
6. Projects on an adhoc basis relating to the credit administration function and its improvement
Candidate Experience and Education
- Credit Administration & process experience with Property Finance & SME banking product knowledge.
- Experience of process and technology solutions for risk mitigation & control.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets & database tools.
- Strong understanding of credit documentation, security perfection, valuation, collateral management by way of work experience and relevant laws and regulations.