Credit Administrative Officer - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A new opportunity is now available at one of our International Banks in the City. This bank has built a renowned global network and is looking for a Credit Administrative Officer.
The main responsibilities include:
- Making various reports such as committee material and portfolio report, by utilising various resources internally and also externally.
- Support analysing portfolio by using access/excel format, collaborating with other departments including International offices, Finance & Control and Risk Management Department.
- Assistant of impairment cost / special credit report and quarterly reporting to the head office.
- Checking credit applications status in the specific systems with timely manner.
- Download several data periodically from our credit application management system
This is a temporary role ending in December 2019 so please apply today.