Credit Administrator - Banking - London, United Kingdom,
A new opportunity is now available with an International Bank in the City as a Credit Administrator.
As a Credit Administrator you will support the credit teams with the following responsibilities:
- Checking credit applications status in our specific system with timely manner.
- Download several data periodically from our credit application management system.
- Supporting for Bank's overall credit control such as timely self-assessment, credit monitoring, application control.
- Making a regular report for equity price, CDS and external Grading daily.
- Supporting the department in general administration duties including documentation maintenance.
This role is an urgent requirement, please send your CV today.