Credit Analyst - Asset Finance - West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
£28,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a well established provider of finance for retail and wholesale customers. Due to expansion they are looking for a Credit Analyst to support the provision of credit to their customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of negotiating financial transactions of moderate complexity.
You will have the ability to prepare transactions for documentation and funding within limits to assist in the administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
You will also:
- Negotiate complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority.
- Assist in administration of wholesale and retail customer loan covenant compliance reviews.
- Determines customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects customer deals within credit authority.
- Recommend deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals.
- Conduct and monitor credit investigations.
- Prepare reports and related statistical reports.
- Perform audits of booked deals for accuracy.
You will have some experience of finance and leasing products.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .