Credit Analyst - Business Development - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
The Credit Analyst - Business Development will support the Business Development department with preliminary analysis, appraisal and monitoring of credit facilities. The role holder will work alongside the Relationship Officer/Manager in collating the required information and preparing credit requests for the consideration of the appropriate authorities of the Bank.
- Proactive, thorough and analytical.
- Good knowledge of customer KYC and AML policies and procedures.
- Cross functional awareness.
- High level of integrity.
- Organized and disciplined in approach.
- A strong commitment to living the Bank's values.
- Strong knowledge of credit (appraisal, analysis, review, monitoring etc).
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Educated to a degree level.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar or related role.