Credit Analyst - Credit Analysis, Credit Applications, Credit, Risk, B - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Analyst - Credit Analysis, Credit Applications, Credit, Risk, Balance Sheet
Permanent. Wimbledon. £40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Credit Analyst required for a growing division of a FTSE 250 global financial services client to support the sales team of Relationship Directors/Managers specifically in the preparation and submission of credit applications. This role is a stand-alone role and very much a key hire for this particular division meaning this role can be shaped and developed by the right ambitious individual because the responsibilities can grow as this division expands in size. Its an ideal role for an ambitious individual who wants to progress their career quickly.
- Delivery of volume, margin and service income by way of the provision of timely and innovative business solutions through a range of company products
- Provision of product and lending solutions that meet client needs, delivering maximum income and satisfy risk quality parameters and standards
- Consistently apply a Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) approach in relation to providing the products and services offered
- Work collaboratively, effectively, efficiently and accurately within the prescribed sales process in order to ensure a seamless delivery to our customers
- Engage the appropriate support from within the company to assist in developing and delivering the appropriate solution to satisfy customer requirements
- Strong credit, risk and balance sheet analysis experience
- Good IT skills, preferably with experience of CRM, workflow systems and Excel
- Demonstrable credit analysis skills and experience.
- Some form of formal accreditation desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply now for more information