Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions - Global Banking Group - London, United Kingdom,
The Corporate Credit Analysis team within the Wholesale Credit Risk Department is primarily involved with the analysis and credit rating of multinational and UK corporate clients within the Banking group.
As a Corporate Credit Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of new lending proposals, annual reviews and waiver requests, ensuring that all risks are identified and make a judgement as to their acceptability in a timely fashion followed by a suitable recommendation to the appropriate approval authority.
- Provide technical expertise to team members. Ensure alignment to the Group risk policies.
- Provide independent and robust recommendations to the Senior Management/Committees about potential transactions. When applicable, attend to the relevant committees both in the UK and Germany.
- Consistently demonstrate effective time management, continually prioritising to meet deadlines. Ownership of processes where applicable. Monitor progress against plan with rest of team, flagging missed milestones and development dependencies that are contributing to delays to the Manager.
- Take a proactive role in communication to key stakeholders.
- Operates with Senior Management levels across the business. Participation in decision-making, committees and support to the Manager. Exposure to senior management through business initiatives, forums and committees