Credit Analyst - Wholesale Credit Banking/Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Analyst - Wholesale credit
Rationale For Hire:
As part of Global Banking & Markets, Wholesale Credit manages and delivers the credit relationship for wholesale clients in accordance with the company's growth strategy, risk appetite and underwriting standards. While we are an independent function, we work closely with various lines of business, relationship managers, product specialists and Risk.
One contractor is required to assist with a number of key projects within a busy large Credit Team as Business Support Analyst.
Why should I apply? (Overview of Role)
- Performing a lead role in developing excel templates, SharePoints and other data gathering solutions for both tactical and strategic programs, to manage large volume of data in preparation of external regulatory review and ongoing reporting. This will involve developing solution to link with SOR information and other internal database, automating the process wherever possible.
- The candidate will need to work independently and use good judgement. This will involve liaising with a number of stakeholders including Credit Officers, Data Management Teams, Business Intelligence Teams, Operations and Finance.
- The role will involve other opportunities to assist the Credit team across a range of data collection, validation activities and will have good visibility with senior managers.
What will I be doing? (Responsibilities)
- Support Wholesale Credit in developing efficient solution to collect both manual and SOR data
- Support Wholesale Credit in developing automated templates using the data collected
- Assist with review of data files with information on clients and facility details
- Support Wholesale Credit in developing Quality Assurance framework supporting the above initiative
- Move large volume of data between different templates and SharePoint
Competencies we look for
- Experience with banking product (mainly loans)
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel (Macros & VBA) and SharePoint development
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Good communication skills, both written/oral
- A 'self-starter', quickly learns and understand products, systems and core job tasks
- Demonstrates time management and can prioritize workload
- Makes service and customer satisfaction a priority
Skills we look for
- Required additional skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Desirable additional skills:
- Understanding of credit agreements
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.