Credit Analyst -Corporate Credit - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are looking for Credit Analyst -Corporate Credit for one of our Clients to join their growing team in their main branch in Central London.Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
- Management of Loans & Advances.
- Scouting the market for new business leads.
- Preparing loan proposals and presenting them to the committee.
- Documentation, Disbursement and follow-up.
- Will be cover for other officer in their absence
- Responsible for financial/credit analysis and transaction support for Corporate Finance transactions (including Syndicated loans, project finance, debt capital markets, debt advisory and structured finance) . Analysis of Company Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for financial/credit analysis for bilateral credit transactions. Analysis of Company Balance Sheet. Discussing types of securities to be provided by the customers for the facilities and adequacy of securities
- Maintaining Constant contact with credit administration team regarding all operations in individual accounts
- Visiting clients premises or arranging meeting in the Bank
- Preparing minutes of the visits
- Being the main relationship point for clients including solving of various problems and passing on to the correct departments
- Identification of SMA and preparing periodic reports of SMA and stressed accounts
- Restructuring/Rescheduling/Write-off of accounts in case of need
- Documentation till execution stage. Arranging for sgning of documents
- Periodic Review and Renewal of Accounts
- Providing clients with information and data required for structuring of facility (mainly deposit backed and property backed advances)
- Upon approval of facilities structuring arrangement letters and other necessary documents
- Providing due dates of term loan instalments to the Credit Administration Department
- In the absence of other personnel, to handle all routine matters in the department in case of need
- Liaising with bank's solicitors for drafting and going through documentation
- Liaising with banks valuers for arranging of inspection of property and to provide the bank with reports
- Attending to inspection and audit reports and also interacting with statutory auditors
- Any other duties assigned by the head, relationship teams.
- Conductiong field visits.
- Sound knowledge of loans & advances.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis/balancesheet analysis.
- Sound knowledge of Finacle operations and MS Word and Excel.
- Should have good communication skills as the job involves interaction with customers and other departments/branches.
- Should have problem solving abilities.
- Should have ability to complete the work given within the stipulated time frame
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.