Credit Analyst Loans - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A unique opportunity has arisen with an exciting international bank within the City. They are looking to add an additional credit analyst to their credit verification team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Having a say in the credit sanctioning process. This can often be within the NBFI and private equity areas, however also referring to derivatives and securities lending.
- Reviewing and analysis of NBFIs, especially funds.
- Evaluating internal ratings and approving of credit requests up to a level of delegated authority.
- Dealing with a large and diverse portfolio within the NBFI space, often working to a strict time-frame.
- To ultimately detect and prevent potential risk to the bank.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, credit support and legal knowledge with associated risk assessment and research skills. It is vital that you are entrenched in the NBFI and fund market.
The starting salary for this position ranges between £55,000 and £65,000, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.