Credit Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
We are looking for someone with experience of credit, mortgage and/or lending within financial services. You will need to have a good level of Regulatory compliance processes and procedures.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global financial services consultancy with a boutique office in London.
What you will be doing?
Within this position you will be taking the lead on Client delivery, business development and regulatory knowledge.
This role will also include:
- Regulatory project management.
- Client relationship building.
- Management of Client portfolios.
- Working in partnership with global teams.
- Record keeping and CRM updates.
- Working towards sales credit targets.
- Build relationships with regulatory and trade bodies.
- Assist with marketing and business development.
- Participate in external events.
- Preparation and presentation of proposals.
You will need:
- Educated to degree level.
- Reporting position.
- Previous compliance related experience within financial services.
- Thorough knowledge of FCA policies and procedures.
- Good technical understanding of mortgages, insurance and consumer credit.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office) and experience using CRM systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Positive approach to work.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, great employee benefits and a lovely supportive team.
The salary is flexible and up to £90,000pa (flexible and dependent on experience)
How to apply?
To apply for the Credit Consultant position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.