Credit Controller - Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, WS13
Hours: Full time
Do you have credit controller experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to further develop your customer communication and sales ledger skills?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for the role of Credit Controller within an established client base in the Lichfield area.
- Credit control for various accounts, franchises and customers.
- Ensuring that payment plans are managed effectively.
- Posting of invoices both automated and manual, to the ledger.
- Ensuring general administrative and project work is carried out as required.
- Dealing with queries and liaising with Sales Managers and administration teams as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years credit control and sales ledger experience
- Experience of handling difficult customer communication and large volumes of calls.
- Highly proficient IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A proactive, driven and positive 'can-do' attitude!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales