Credit Controller - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
This leading Property Organisation are looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team based in Birmingham where you will look after your own portfolio and ensure that debts remain to a minimum.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- The chance to progress into a career within a leading Property Organisation
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Issuing invoices and reminders.
- Answering calls and emails and dealing with any queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring each account
- Updating the in-house systems accordingly.
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors for debt recovery and court action.
- Notifying clients of non-payment and advising of suitable actions.
- Organising possession notices.
- Any other required duties for the next stage of the Credit control procedure.
The Successful Credit Controller will:
- Have a minimum of one-year credit control or finance experience
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be an able multitasker
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft programmes
If you are looking for a chance to work for a leading property organisation and have credit control or finance experience, then please apply today!