Credit Loans Analyst - Banking/Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Delivery Officer / Analyst - Loans
Overview of Role
As part of the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) business, Wholesale Credit manages and delivers the credit relationship for wholesale clients in accordance with the company's growth strategy, risk appetite and underwriting standards.
Wholesale Credit is responsible for managing the end to end credit process: analysis, underwriting, implementation and monitoring. Our Credit Officers underwrite products for corporations and financial institutions such as loans, traded products, trade finance and other financing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded Credit Delivery Team. Assisting Credit Officers across a range of non-credit related activities, including support of screening, underwriting, credit approval, booking, documentation execution and monitoring processes. Whilst previous experience in some of these processes would be advantageous, successful applicants will receive training on the systems and tasks required.
- Assist Credit Officers with preparation of administrative sections of credit approval documentation
- Provide support in determining credit limits availability
- Assist Wholesale Credit with due diligence procedures
- Support post-approval execution process
- Coordinate execution and filing of legal documentation
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation files and checklists
- Provide updates on monitoring requirements, e.g. stale scorecards, receipt of Compliance certificates, due dates for results releases and other monitoring routines
- Escalate issues to the Credit Delivery Team Lead and Credit Officers where appropriate
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and strong ability to learn new applications
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with ability to communicate effectively across all lines of business and levels
- A 'self-starter', quickly learns and understand products, systems and core job tasks
- Team player, results oriented, shows ability to adapt and is able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates time management and can prioritize workload
- Makes service and customer satisfaction a priority
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a Credit Risk or similar operations environment
- Understanding of typical Corporate and Global Markets products (e.g. Loans, Trading, Treasury Services)
- Experience with reading / interpreting loan agreements & related documentation
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.