Credit Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Our client isn't your average lender. They provide funding to property investors and developers at every stage of the property life cycle. You won't get that type of commitment anywhere else. And they're not a bank, so they can be as flexible as their customers need us to be.
Due to expansion they're looking to recruit a Credit Manager for their London office.
What is expected of the Credit Manager;
- The Credit Manager will be underwriting the deal and as such! Will need to have a min 2 years underwriting bridging experience. Paramount is knowledge of residential bridging (buy-to-let, bridge-to-let, Bridging, refurbishment and semi-commercial).
What we look for in a Credit Manager;
- An extensive understanding of the end to end loan application process,
- Someone who can demonstrate a good knowledge of credit risk.
- Capable of make sound credit decisions with documented rational.
- You must be organised and able to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and deals
- Capable of working with multiple internal stakeholders from Sales & Case managers to Servicing
- You will fully understand how brokers operate and feel comfortable speaking with borrowers, brokers, valuers and solicitors with an ability to push back and ask difficult questions.
- You will be joining a fast-paced team and obtain mandate approval once you have passed probation and demonstrated the necessary credit / underwriting skills.
- Intermediate excel skills
What the Credit Manager receive;
- A base salary of circa £65,000 (flexibility given for great candidates)
- Modern working environment
- Excellent career progression
- Luxury West London office
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.