Credit Monitoring Analyst, Corporate Lending - London, United Kingdom,
- Monitor the bank's credit exposures across various corporate banking loans and treasury products.
- Review waivers/amendments.
- Periodic review of client covenant performance.
- Work closely with front office and attend portfolio monitoring meetings.
- Comply with group AML/CFT procedures.
- An understanding of different corporate banking loans.
- Previous credit risk/analysis experience within a bank.
- Strong communication skills.