Credit Risk Analyst - Corporate Lending - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
BSM Group have been exclusively mandated by an established Investment Advisory firm, who are based in London, to assist in their search for a new Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing risk function. The role will report directly into the Head of Risk and will provide the candidate with the opportunity to work closely with the Structuring and Origination team and interact with key stakeholders across the business at a key point in the firm's growth.
The firm are focused on UK Corporate lending and have seen extensive growth over the last 10 years. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of UK Corporate SMEs, and experience with financial modelling.
Your initial responsibilities will cover, just to name a few:
- Structuring and underwriting investment opportunities
- Reviewing financial risk statements and balance sheets
- Monitoring the performance of the business
- Writing credit papers for the Credit Committee
- Financial modelling
- Enhancement of credit policies
Experience we're looking for:
- At least 3 years' experience within Credit Risk, with a strong understanding of Corporate loans
- Preference towards UK Corporate SME's
- Good financial modelling skills - Excel VBA
- Ability to review financial statements and balance sheets
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get more exposure within the Credit Risk space, if you would be keen to find out more about the position and the firm, then apply today.