Credit Risk Analyst - Graduate - London, United Kingdom,
Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £30,000 plus 15% bonus
I am looking for individuals to join a specialist analytics and risk management organisation, based in Hammersmith. You will get the opportunity to learn and develop SQL and Python skills whilst carrying out Analytics to help target customers and then acquire more customers balancing Risk and Reward. Have you recently graduated and are you looking for a challenging role, where you can learn new skills whilst working on exciting new projects?
A specialist financial organisation with over ten years experience implementing analytical expertise in a secured and unsecured lending environment. Providing advice to financial services to improve risk strategies, including analytical services to debt purchasers and collection agencies. The team comprises of expert risk analysts who are committed to building and improving upon companies lending strategies, risk and portfolio analysis.
- Analysing data within the financial environment to interpret results and present findings
- Learning and developing SQL and Python programming to build financial and statistical models
- Supporting Senior Analysts with projects and reporting data findings and models using key programming tools, excel and PowerPoint
- Implementing risk techniques within the organisation through your own research
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- You will be educated to a degree level in Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline
- You will have a strong academic record within the related disciplines
- You will have a strong understanding of Excel as well as a strong knowledge of basic statistics including linear and non-linear multiple regression techniques
- Knowledge of statistical programming - SQL, SAS, R is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of credit lending is desirable but not essential
The opportunity to earn up to £30,000 with a competitive benefits package!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Graduate, Numerical, SAS, Statistics, Modelling, Credit Risk, Scoring, Decision Science, Strategy, Portfolio Analytics