Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Analyst
£50,000 + Competitive Benefits
Would you like to join a top financial services company offering unique career progression, industry leading benefits and a chance to be involved with a digital portfolio at the forefront of banking innovation? Our client is hiring for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to use data driven insights to develop, implement and optimise Acquisition Strategies for this evolving portfolio. This is the chance to have a genuine impact on the direction of an exciting banking portfolio with one of the UK's most forward thinking, well-respected lenders.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a technically skilled Credit Risk that will guarantee exposure to upper management, ownership over commercial decision making processes and a swift professional development.
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
- Lead strategic initiatives and analytical projects
- Mentoring responsibilities over junior analysts
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a Strategic or Portfolio Analytical role is required
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desired, however, analytical experience within financial services or Product Strategy will be considered
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Credit Risk Strategies, Optimisation, Insights