Credit Risk Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
An established and successful retail business with headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for a number of Credit Risk Analysts to join the team and support further business growth.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Undertake insightful deep-dive analytics
- Deliver accurate and timely analytics and business intelligence
- Review and improve credit decisioning systems
- Present analytical findings internally and externally
- Extensive use of SQL
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Various levels of experience will be considered, from graduates with strong analytical skills to Analysts with a few years' experience in a Credit Risk role.
- SQL skills are essential
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.