Credit Risk Analyst - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Analyst
£35,000 + Competitive Benefits
Would you like to play a key role in the strategic direction of an exciting lending portfolio at a new age lender? My client is at the forefront of innovation within the finance sector and is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst to cover a varied workload from Credit Risk Analysis to Acquisition Strategy development, Scorecards, MI and Reporting etc. You'll enjoy a hollistic understanding of how a credit function works and pay a key role in portfolio growth!
This is an opportunity to gain experience with a well-respected lender in a skilled team but without the red tape that accompanies many of the top banks. Here innovation is valued and they need a proactive analyst who will add to entrepreneurial spirit within the team.
- Develop strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the portfolio
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to Acquisition strategy
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing recommended amendments using SAS and SQL
- Monitor portfolio performance and make optimisation recommendation to management
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of portfolio performance and key credit metrics within Risk / Reward framework
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience analysing the performance of a Credit Risk Portfolio or developing Risk or Product strategies or Credit Risk Models is required
- Experience using SAS or SQL in a professional environment is required
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 in a numerate degree from a top University.
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio that provides unique challenges, experience, and learning opportunities
Credit Risk, Portfolio Management, Strategic Analysis, SAS, SQL, Loans, Credit Cards, Aquisitions, Collections,, Scorecards, Credit Risk Analytics