Credit Risk Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Castle Trust has been built by an experienced team from a broad range of backgrounds who all recognised the enormous potential for new ideas in the mortgage, consumer credit, investments and deposits markets. We take the best of our combined experience in product design, technology engineering, distribution, credit, finance, and operations to deliver exceptional value to our customers and to our shareholders.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join us as a Credit Risk Analyst. This role would suit an experienced credit risk analyst or a graduate (Maths,Statistics,Operational Research or equivalent) who is keen to work within a growing firm. SAS/SQL or programming experience is desirable gained from university or placement experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the development and monitoring of the new business, underwriting and fraud consumer lending areas of Castle Trust, ensuring the business operates within the agreed risk appetite
- Developing credit risk strategy and policy, tailoring the approach dependent on channel. Ensuring it is fit for purpose, complaint with regulations and driving the appropriate outcomes for customers and the business
- Support the development and monitoring of credit scorecards (in-house and with 3rd parties)
- Develop effective credit risk MI, ensuring insightful, relevant and accurate information and commentary is provided
- Work with the Technology and Data teams to further enhance the data capabilities of the business
- Managing the specification, implementation and testing of credit risk strategy changes
- Supporting the business in its credit life-cycle value and risk analysis
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL programming
- A passion for financial services
- Numerate degree within Maths, Statistics or equivalent.
We are going through an exciting time of growth and we are looking for innovative, enthusiastic colleagues to join us on this journey. You will be rewarded well with the following benefits:
- Attractive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Free fruit and snacks in our spacious open plan office
- Regular team events and a legendary Christmas party
- Retail benefits including M&S, ASOS and EE free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships through Perkbox
- Life assurance x 5 base salary
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement rising one day per annum
- We offer parking in Basingstoke, subject to waiting list
Above all, you will get to work alongside some really talented people. Come and join us on the journey!