Credit Risk Analystl - London, United Kingdom,
Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £74,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Are you ready for another step closer to management or perhaps you want to continue down the technical path?
A Lead Credit Risk Analyst role has arisen at a well-established, growing lender where you'll be responsible for developing data driven Credit Risk Strategies to grow the portfolio. If you want to continue developing your technical skills whilst also gaining exposure to mentoring, coaching and softer skills that will help on your track to management this role will provide the perfect blend. It is a purely hands on role, but responsibility comes with the role as you will be managing the delivery of Credit Risk Strategy development, implementation and optimisation as well as maximising team performance. All in all, you will have a huge effect on the bottom line of the business.
The role also has wide scope as you will impact and get hands on experience with Digital, Marketing, Pricing and Fraud strategies as well as core Credit Risk.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
A well established but still fast growing business renowned for the quality of their analytic teams and for pushing innovation in retail lending. Data is central to everything they do and getting in now will allow you to use your technical skills and commercial acumen to drive the business forward.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for developing Credit Risk Strategies for both new and existing borrowers
- Own analytics behind the full customer life-cycle for a growing portfolio
- Work with stakeholders to improve model use and strategies
- Mentoring and coaching analysts - developing skill-sets and owning the delivery of projects
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Experience in the development of Credit Risk Optimisation Strategies
- Experience maintaining, monitoring and optimising a Retail Credit Risk Portfolio
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods.
- Proven experience in SAS
- Strong experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Analytical and highly statistical background
- Highly numerate degree expected
You should expect to earn up to £74,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page or email it directly
Credit Risk - Strategy - Acquisition - Existing Customer - Existing Customer Management - Collections - SAS - R - Quantitative - Loans - Analytics Manager - Portfolio