Credit Risk Analytics Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Analytics Manager
Up to £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Catapult your career to new heights in an Analytics Manager role at a growing company where you'll have full credit life-cycle strategy ownership. Remain hands on using SAS, R to analyse portfolio performance, whilst also developing the team and managing the delivery of Credit Risk Strategy development, implementation and optimisation.
This role has great scope - you'll be overseeing portfolio performance whilst also being responsible for the wider Risk framework. Its a fast paced environment with a lot going on - you'll be providing thought leadership, line managing, getting your hands dirty with the data and managing stakeholders.As such, it's also a huge opportunity to make a practical and tangible impact on the business and its future success.
A growing company with a unique business model who deliver more affordable and more accessible lending solutions.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk, you will be responsible for driving portfolio performance and developing Credit Risk Strategies
- Own analytics and credit strategy behind the full customer life-cycle for a cutting edge product
- Support the build out of the portfolio monitoring and analysis capability
- Work with stakeholders to improve model use and strategies
- Managing a small but growing team of Analysts - developing skill-sets, directing the team and maximising the effectiveness of the analytics functions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in the development and optimisation of Credit Risk Strategies
- Experience maintaining, monitoring and optimising a data driven Mortgage portfolio
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Proven experience and well skilled in SAS or R (or similar)
- Strong experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Analytical and highly statistical background
- Highly numerate degree expected
- You should expect to earn up to £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
- It's also a fast-paced, challenging environment where you'll need to take responsibility but also be rewarded with growth and the satisfaction of impacting a start-up business
Credit Risk - Strategy - Acquisition - Existing Customer - Existing Customer Management - Collections - SAS - R - Quantitative - Peer to Peer - P2P - Analytics Manager - Portfolio