Credit Risk Assurance Manager - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Based in the heart of Edinburgh, a new opportunity has arisen for a Credit Risk Assurance Manager to join a newly created team at a leading financial organisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking at career development across a range of portfolios such as secured, unsecured and business banking.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Quality Assurance, credit risk (secured, unsecured and / or business banking) and regulation, comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment. They will have also have a demonstrable track record of delivery
- Effectively builds relationships, demonstrating strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Recognised as a subject matter authority and opinions are consulted for contributions to risk forums.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo, influencing at Senior Manager and Head of Function level.
- Demonstrated organisational management skills and the ability to collaborate to plan, execute and problem solve.
- Displays an in-depth understanding of both commercial and risk requirements.
- Previous experience in management capacity is highly advantageous
- An understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape impacting Credit Risk
If the above resonates with you, and you want to be part of a new team in a growing organisation with real career progression offered, please apply today.