Credit Risk Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Consultant
Up to £45,000
A fantastic opportunity to experience a range of Credit Risk analytics at a boutique consultancy.
One of the fastest growing niche consultancies specialising in credit risk modelling and analytics. The company works with clients across the UK to develop unique solutions. The environment is dynamic and fast paced, encouraging an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture.
You will get exposure to a range of complex modelling and analytical projects allowing you to lead from end to end:
- Design, develop and validate credit risk models
- Using SAS, run statistical analysis on large datasets across financial services businesses
- Assess commercial impact of new model implementations
- Engage with the wider risk market to ensure your approaches are market leading
- Manage relationships with clients to develop targeted solutions and new business
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior credit risk experience from either a portfolio or modelling angle
- Experience with SAS in a commercial setting
- Experience working in client facing roles
- A self-starter attitude
- Strong academic background with a numerical or statistical degree
Up to £45,000
Comprehensive benefits package
Opportunity to build exposure fast
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.