Credit Risk Contractor - City, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1
A well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers. Now looking for an experienced Credit Risk Contractor to join them on a 3 month basis to focus on Credit Risk Management within the Secured Lending division.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Contractor:
- Provide subject matter expertise on secured credit risk and risk analytical capabilities
- Support the secured lending acquisition strategies through comprehensive analysis, including the design and development of models and account management strategies
- Development, implementation and testing of Lending Policy
- Portfolio and Operational MI and reporting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant teams
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Contractor role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong knowledge of and background in Credit Risk Management, specifically secured lending
- Experience of risk appetite, policy creation, risk frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent SAS or SQL programming abilities
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills