Credit Risk Lead - Analytics - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Lead - Analytics
Up to £65,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Are you interested in a Credit Risk Lead position whereby you will help a revolutionary Financial Service keep launching new products? You will be responsible for shaping the entire strategy from not only an Analytics perspective, but also Commercially. This will give you the chance to work in an environment where day to day responsibilities change regularly and you won't be limited to one area within Credit Risk.
You will be working for a Financial Service with significant financial backing who specialise within short term lending but are keen to challenge the Consumer Lending space and rival the leading Retail Banks in the UK
Your core responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Owning and leading the development of Credit Risk Strategy and Policy.
- Developing effective Credit Risk MI.
- Regular Stakeholder Management.
- Contributing to Group Strategy and Forecasting in respect of Credit Risk and Impairments.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU:
- Extensive Consumer Finance experience.
- Knowledge of Scorecards and how they are developed.
- Experience of leading a team, and if not then a keen interest in doing so.
- A strong communicator with a proven ability in stakeholder management.
- Experience in using SAS and SQL.
You can expect to earn up to £65,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Risk - SAS - SQL - Credit Risk Manager - Credit Risk Management - Strategy - Forecasting - Scorecards - Scoring - Mortage - Consumer Finance - Consumer Lending -Policy - MI - VBA - underwriting - Reporting