Credit Risk Manager - Loans - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Manager - Loans
Up to £75,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Are you interested in a Credit Risk Manager position whereby you will be responsible for leading a new Unsecured Loans portfolio for an established Credit Card provider here in the UK? You will be responsible for shaping the entire strategy as well as overseeing all the Credit Policy Development whilst also building a team around you. This will give you the chance to work in an environment where day to day responsibilities change regularly and you won't be limited to one area within Credit Risk.
You will be working for a Financial Service with significant financial backing who specialise within Credit Cards but are keen to challenge the Unsecured Personal Loans sector!
Your core responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Owning and leading the development of Credit Risk Strategy and Policy.
- Credit Risk Analytics and Forecasting across the Unsecured Personal Loans portfolio.
- Developing effective Credit Risk MI.
- Regular Stakeholder Management.
- Contributing to Group Strategy and Forecasting in respect of Credit Risk and Impairments.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU:
- Extensive Unsecured Lending experience.
- Experience of leading a team, and if not then a keen interest in doing so.
- A strong communicator with a proven ability in stakeholder management.
- Experience in using SAS and SQL.
You can expect to earn up to £75,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Risk - SAS - SQL - Credit Risk Manager - Credit Risk Management - Strategy - Forecasting - Scorecards - Scoring - Loans - Consumer Finance - Consumer Lending -Policy - MI - VBA - underwriting - Reporting