Credit Risk Manager - Mortgages - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Manager - Mortgages - £50,000-£60,000
My client, a leading provider of mortgages, are looking for for someone to join their growing risk team.
They are looking for someone to work directly under the head of risk, to support their mortgage application process. Tasks will include:
- Provide business with data based insight and recommendations for changes and improvements to product range, application process, strategy design, collections activities and operations processes
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills, using analytical methods to provide practical value based solutions.
- Build and Develop capability within the organization to design, monitor and enhance credit and fraud risk strategies and policies.
- Ensure the business operates within the regulatory requirements for new business origination through to arrears management
- Provide the business with the optimal analytical framework to make sound judgement based decisions on new lending requests
- Produce analytics's to monitor and provide insight across the customer journey and life-cycle, making recommendations to change current processes and strategies
- Provide insight to and set expectation for portfolio and segment trends through targeted analysis, forecasting and the development of regular MI.
- Develop and enhance credit risk models
- Work closely with colleagues across the group to deliver projects and the change agenda
This will suit someone from a mortgages background, but people with a good understanding of lending, or consumer credit processes will be considered.
Please forward your cv for consideration.