Credit Risk Manager, Portfolio Oversight - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Manager, Portfolio Oversight
Up to £80,000 + competitive benefits
A fast-paced unsecured lender who are seeking an experienced Credit Risk professional with 1st and 2nd line experience. You'll lead a team and manage the performance of retail portfolios from a second line perspective, setting standards and frameworks whilst gaining insight into wider business activities.
Leading unsecured lender with a fast-paced but informal, collaborative environment. They've got a state of the art office space and an increased data capability, which means strategies are under development across the full life-cycle which elevates the importance of this role within the business.
- Develop Risk framework and design wider risk appetite
- Ownership over thematic review, continuous reviews and validation oversight
- Ensure the adherence to Risk standards and frameworks across the full lifecylce
- Ensure robustness of standards, controls and practices in place to mitigate Credit Risk
- Advise the company on all aspects of Credit Risk management, focusing on Secured portfolios
- Up to £80,000 + competitive benefits
- Exposure to director level and different areas of the business
- The chance to own Credit Risk Framework, Standards and Control whilst staying close to the Analytics
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics, Risk framework, Controls, Second Line, Oversight, Validation, Mortgages