Credit Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £65,000 DOE + bonus + benefits
This is an exciting new role that will give you the chance to take ownership over the development of Credit Risk Strategies for an unsecured lending product with high profile exposure.
If you're looking for the chance to work for a fast paced, innovative company who are passionately challenging the status quo - this may be the type of role that would suit you.
As Lead Credit Risk Analyst you will report to a Senior Manager and will be given a key responsibility to ensure all elements of Credit Risk strategy of a growing lending portfolio are covered. On top of this you will be involved in management and development of the team, as well as leading the conversations with the stakeholders so this is a real chance to create a commercially relevant difference.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Lead Credit Risk Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Proven leadership skills in a Senior Credit Risk role
- Skilled communicator, comfortable working with stakeholders up to Board level
- Proven experience with SAS, able to be hands on when required
- Commercial mindset, understanding of issues involved in running a business, and the key financial drivers
- Passionate about challenging the norm and challenging thinking
- Drive the strategic direction of a growing bank
- Comprehensive Benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics