Credit Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Manager
Up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
This is an exciting new role that will give you the chance to take the strategic analytics ownership of a Lending Product with high profile exposure. If you're looking for the chance to work for a fast paced, innovative company who are passionately challenging the status quo - this may be the type of role that would suit you.
As Credit Risk Manager you will report to a senior and will be given a key responsibility to ensure all elements of Credit Risk strategy of the leading lending portfolio are covered. On top of this you will be involved in management and development of the team, as well as leading the conversations with the stakeholders so this is a real chance to create a commercially relevant difference.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Credit Risk Manager will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Proven leadership skills in a Senior Credit Risk role
- Skilled communicator, comfortable working with stakeholders up to Board level
- Proven experience with SAS, able to be hands on when required
- Commercial mindset, understanding of issues involved in running a business, and the key financial drivers
- Passionate about challenging the norm and challenging thinking
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your profile to Ewan Dunbar at Harnham via the 'Apply Now' button and feel free to get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further.