Credit Risk Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An expanding European bank has an opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager to join their London (Mayfair) offices.
You'll be responsible for end to end credit risk management of the bank's Retail & SME loan portfolios.
- Design and deliver data driven account management, acquisition & collections strategies
- Partner with IT & systems teams to execute the strategies in the decision engines
- Deploy ongoing monitoring of strategies and their impact on portfolio performance/profitability
- Support potential portfolio acquisition and associated due diligence by analyzing risk profile and
- performance of the loan pool
- Work with ERM teams to ensure trends in key group level and externally reported metrics are fully articulated by operational and portfolio performance measures
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support business initiatives relating to credit risk strategies
- Education to degree level
- 2 years + credit risk analytics experience
- Programming skills and experience of using SAS/SQL, comfortable working in a hands-on role
- Good understanding of retail lending products from a risk/commercial viewpoint
- Comfortable delivering results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in one or more European languages is advantageous, but not essential