Credit Risk Modelling Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Analytics Consultant
£50,000 plus competitive benefits package
Are you a Credit Risk Analyst looking to make the step up to Consultancy? As a successful candidate you will be involved in the delivery of credit risk analysis projects, using SAS, to major Retail Banks, Credit Card and Debt Management companies in the UK & Europe.
The client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial and boutique specialist credit risk consultancy based in London with operations and clients across the UK specialising in credit risk consulting solutions.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working on Complex modelling assignments as well as owning and leading modelling projects from end to end (Design, Develop and Validate).
- Use AS on a day to day basis to work with big data sets within Financial Services.
- Evaluate the business impact of proposed new model implementations.
- Ensure you are always researching the market for potentially new risk modelling approaches and techniques.
- Engaging with customers and managing a number of key strategic accounts from an analytics perspective.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Experience of IRB and Basel II Modelling approaches or Scorecard development.
- Exposure to Capital and Impairment forecasting and stress testing.
- The ability to deliver and present analytical solutions using SAS.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of the drivers for profitability and the ability to present to stakeholders.
You should expect to earn up to £50,000 plus company benefits.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk Consultant - Consultancy - Credit Risk Consultancy - SAS - IRB - Basel II - Modelling - Scorecards - Scoring - Stakeholder Engagement - Capital - Impairment - Forecasting