Credit Risk Partner - Advisory Services - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Partner
Up to £130,000
A niche, award winning consultancy is seeking a Partner to join it's leadership team at the C-level. You'll need to be a Credit Risk expert with extensive consultancy experience, ideally including winning new business. You'll also nee to be an expert within Regulatory Credit Risk Modelling (IRB, IFRS9 etc) or Stress Testing.
You'll have ownership over expansion of the business into Europe, winning business and managing client engagements, whilst also being heavily involved in board level discussions and business strategy.
Given the importance of this hire , you'll 100% need consultancy experience within Big 4 or similar to be considered for this role.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive consultancy experience required (Big 4 or other)
- Strong mathematical skills with a numerate third level education
- SAS or SQL or similar background
- Extensive experience in an analytical or statistical role within Credit Risk required
- Expert knowledge of Regulatory Credit Risk Modelling (such as IRB or IFRS9) or Stress Testing
- Ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent stakeholder skills and consultative manner required
- Competitive Salary up to circa £130,000 + new business incentives
- Ownership of the expansion of the business into new territories
- Competitive Benefits
- Leadership role within the business
HOW TO APPLY
Use the apply feature on this page!
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk, Scorecards, Models, Application, Behaviour, IRB, EAD, LGD, PD, IFRS9, Decision Science, SAS, IFRS9, Forecasting