Credit Risk Reporting Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
BSM Group are working with a leading retail and corporate banking unit based in London to assist in their search for a Credit Risk Reporting Analyst to join their risk division. The ideal candidate will be an experienced risk professional with relevant product knowledge, such as Fixed Income and Derivatives.
Your initial responsibilities will cover, just to name a few:
- Working within the Risk Reporting function, responsible for all areas of Risk, such as: Market, Credit, Operational, and Liquidity & Stress Testing.
- Ensuring that the bank's Risk reports correctly reflect the numbers required by Senior Management, Head Office, Front Office and Risk Management amongst others.
- Taking responsibility of reporting numbers by providing analysis, daily sign off and raising data issues/errors.
- Producing daily reports and ad-hoc reports whilst managing the reporting book.
- Monitoring data quality controls which are connected to the inputs and outputs from the risk systems.
Experience we're looking for:
- 4 years+ experience in Credit Risk or Risk Reporting.
- Strong product knowledge, which includes: Fixed income, derivatives.
- Previous involvement in the preparation and delivery of reports.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related with market risk and liquidity risk.
- Experience with VBA or SQL.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply with your CV today.