Credit Risk Sales Director - London, United Kingdom,
Credit Risk Sales Director
Up to £100,000 plus benefits
A Fintech/Start Up Consultancy in the UK are looking for a Credit Risk Sales Director to help them drive their business across the UK increasing the current client list they have. They have created a tool that banks find valuable in making their Customer Credit Decision's better and more accurate for people with lack of existing Credit information.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Credit Risk Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing on board grade A clients who will require Credit solutions across multiple portfolios
- Passionately spreading the word on the work that your business can offer, seizing every chance of an opportunity
- Demonstrating your knowledge of everything within the Credit Risk Industry to illustrate credibility
- Working closely with your Credit Risk Consultants to coordinate the research work in tandem with client's needs
- Constructing pitches and presentations to both clients and investors.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- A proven track record in managing, developing and winning new business within the Credit Risk space
- Case studies of how you have won business, with examples
- A very good understanding of services/products within the Risk Management industry
- A passion for the business you will be working for as well as the products they offer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button on this page to submit your profile to Ewan Dunbar at Harnham.